Happy New Year everybody! We’ve successfully navigated out of 2020 and into 2021, and the first week is already gone. Have you made your resolutions? Have you made any resolutions regarding your business?
Here are some business resolutions to consider for the new year:
- Clean house – this means taking the time to go through those stacks and stacks of papers you have “filed” on the floor next to your desk. Not only will it make your office area feel less cluttered, but you’ll feel some weight lift from your shoulders
- Shred that stuff – unless you really are going to use that 20% off coupon for ink toner in the next couple weeks, just throw that baby in the shredder and stop holding onto it. The reality is that you’ll probably forget about and miss the expiration anyway.
- Promote your business – this should be an active goal already, but beginning of the year is a good time to get re-energized about it. Send out business cards, postcards, or make phone calls.
- Be more than just a vendor to your clients – this is something I can’t stress enough. When your clients feel like you care about them and not just what they pay you, you’re more likely to win returning business. It also helps when you want to revisit that project from five years ago that needs an to be updated.
- Learn something new – this doesn’t have to be related to your business or job, but it can be helpful. Learning something new keeps your brain active and makes you better at problem solving.
- Give back to your community – this is important as it can help you, while you help others. It’s important to take a break away from working all the time, and there are few things as rewarding as helping out your neighbors and city/town.
I’ve been busy through the last year trying to come up with new ways to make WebInke Design not only work better and more effeciently for myself, but also for you! It’s important to keep up on the latest technology and industry standards, and it’s by doing that that I am able to bring you the best I have to offer.
Here are some things that WebInke Design is offering in 2021:
- More Robust Content Management – It’s now possible to have a completely customized website integrated within the WordPress architecture. No templates, and no feeling forced to “settle”. Starting this year we are working primarily in the WordPress system, which makes upkeep and maintenance much easier than before.
- Ecommerce – We are now offering ecommerce services. We can create a shop for you and get you online and connected with popular payment options so you can focus on selling your product or service.
- Monthly Care Packages – It’s been a work in progress, and we are finally able to offer monthly packages. This includes existing websites and and new websites. Each plan comes with a plethora of premium licensed software to make things easy, and you don’t have to worry about any of it.
2020 was definitely a rough one, so let’s work on making 2021 something worth remembering!
WebInke Design Comment Policy
We welcome respectful comments and discussion. Off topic discussions may be removed without notice.